Navmaster ECDIS is a second-generation Electronic Chart Display and Information System, incorporating the input of many navigators into its design. The resulting system meets not only the latest ECDIS specification, but also the requirements of navigators who use it on a daily basis. The design ensures that additional features do not distract the user from core navigation tasks.
• Automatic position and plotting monitoring.
• Excellent route planning and detailed passage plan documentation.
• Developed with input from a wide cross-section of navigators over 10 years to improve ease of use and operational effectiveness.
• Type Approved to the new IHO Colour and Symbol specifications.
• Suited to all types of vessel wishing to benefit from well-designed ECDIS technology.
• Remote Diagnostics feature for rapid and low-cost support.